Gore's Liverpool directory with its environs
- Illustrations: Illustrations
- Illustrations: Illuminations
- Description based on: 1811.
- Spine title: Gore's Liverpool directory, <1811- > ; Gore's Liverpool directory (& suburbs), <1897>-1919.
- Imprint: Liverpool : Printed and sold by J. Mawdsley & Son, -1897 ; London : Kelly's Directories, 1898-1919.
- "Containing an alphabetical list of the Merchants, Tradesmen & Principal Inhabitants. Also, lists of the Mayor and Council, Officers of the Customs and Excise, Dock and Light-house Commissioners, Post-Office Rates and Regulations, English and Irish Bankers, Trading Vessels, Stage and Hackney Coaches, Waggons, Carriers, &c. &c.", 1811.
- "Including on the Cheshire side, Hoylake, West Kirby, New Brighton, Bidston, Wallasey, Liscard, Seacombe, Birkenhead, Tranmere, Oxton, Rock Ferry, Bebington, & part of Eastham", 1897.
- "Including on the Cheshire side, Birkenhead and its environs", 1919.
- Some issues (inc. 1818, 1823, 1829) available online.
- 18-- - 1919
References and relations
Is part of:
- Absorbed, in 1898: Kelly's directory of Liverpool and suburbs.
- Liverpool (England), , Directories.
- Liverpool 53.41058° North, -2.97794° West