- Probably Richard Ardworth Oliver (later Captain, went to New Zeland in the 1840)
- Entrance to Sa Maison, Malta
- Inscription: Captioned: " Entrance to Sa Maison, Malta"
- Inscription: "T. Picken Lith."
- Inscription: "Day & Haghe lith. 15. to the Queen".
- Inscription: "To Mrs from lady Julie Lockwood"
- Inscription: "Liutenent Oliver of the ....fecit".
- Repository/Location: National Museum of Fine Arts (Valletta, Malta)
- : 25.0 cm x 17.5 cm (image)
- Romanticism [Create]
References and relations