- This map has highly detailed place names. The orientation of the map is towards South West. The map has a key to place-names as in Abela's original map of 1647. This map was printed from the plate published in Graevius (map 151), but numbers of the plate do not feature. Instead this map has plate number '35.' at the bottom-right corner in ink.
- This map is a folio which was published as plate 35 of the book: La galerie agreable du monde [vol. 38]. Pieter vander Aa. Leyden, . The map has been cut loosef from this book.
- Repository/Location: National Museum of Fine Arts (Valletta, Malta)
- : 248 x 375 mm (engraving), 170 x 375 mm (image area), 254 x 380 mm (platemark), 368 x 470 mm (sheet) Millimeters
- Scale: 1 scale bar 5 miles, captioned:'Miglia Cinque' = 45mm.
- 1729 [Create]
References and relations
- Leiden (Netherlands) [Place] [Create]