- This map has detailed place names. The orientation of the map is towards North East. The map depicts the location of Saint Paul's shipwreck.
- Recto: DESCRIPTIO MELITAE. at top-centre. 450: at top-left corner.Verso: DESCRIPTIO SICILIAE. And Latin description in 14 lines. 449 at top-right corner. Quire mark: Ff
- This map is a folio cut loose from a book.
- Repository/Location: National Museum of Fine Arts (Valletta, Malta)
- : 86 x 125 mm (engraving), 86 x 125 mm (image area), 88 x 127 mm (platemark), 124 x 180 mm (sheet) Millimeters
- Scale: Scale bar of 10 miles, captioned:'Scala miliarium' = 30mm.
References and relations