Liu Chi-hsiang (劉啟祥; February 3, 1910 - April 27, 1998) is a Taiwanese painter. He was born in Liuying, Tainan County (now part of Tainan City), in the period of Japan-ruled Taiwan. In 1923, Liu finished his Public School (公學校) education and headed to Japan to study abroad in Aoyama Gakuin (青山学院). Liu was subsequently admitted into Kawabata gagakou (川端画学校), a private art school located in Tokyo. Liu got into Bunka Gakuin (文化学院) to study art in 1928, and graduated from this college in 1931. He went to France later, and began to study painting by imitate some European oil paint works, especially the impressionism paintings. After his Europe travel, Liu received several art awards in Japan and Taiwan for his oil paint works, and got married in 1937. He lived in Japan until the World War II was end.After the end of war, Liu returned to Taiwan, continued to work on his artistic creations. He moved to Kaohsiung in 1948. After the first wife's death, he married with his second wife in 1952. Liu spent his old age promoting the art education of Taiwan.