Christos Kapralos (Greek: Χρήστος Καπράλος, 1909 - 1993) was a Greek artist of the 20th century. He was born in Panaitolto in the municipality of ThestiesHe studied drawing at a school with the help of the Agrinian Papastratou Bros. and continued studied writing at Paris at the Académie de la Grande Chaumière and at Académie Colarossi, he had a student named Oumbertos Argyros, his professor was Marcel Gimond. He returned to Greece and in Panaitolio (or Panetolio) in 19450 and in 1946, he moved ot Athens and visited Aigina.Christos Kapralos in that connection with the bas-relief for the memory of the Battle of Pindus during World War II, where he worked between 1940 and 1945 stuck in his village which was once known as Moustafouli, Aitoloakarnania. After the wor with the frieze, march along with the rhapsody of history of modern Hellenism.In May 1964 in the Zygos gallery, A. Tasos presented hil large black and white wooden arts with the mind from the Greek Civil War, one memory for all lost friends of his younger days. From his works forgets the civil war which was set in 1961] and completed his works "The men".His works were one of the anthropocentrical with the inspiration of Ancient Greek art and mythology. His works which he presented with many expos not only in Greece, also in the rest of the world. In Agrinio in 1996, functioned the only sculpture exposition in the Kapralos Art Screen which is founded in the wall of the Papastrateias Public Library. His works which includes 60 small works with great length, he loved art from the beginning of his career from 1930 untilk 1956. Between those works separate the work Figoura 1951, Melpomene (1940-1945), Kazuo Kikuchi, a Japanese student from Paris (1937) and Christopher (1940-1945).Bronze and marble works which he displayed in Athens from 1960 until 1993 in the front of the building, it lets in Athens in the factory at 7 Tripou Street in Koukaki.In the island of Aigina where he visited in the summer months featurees a factory by the name Christos Kapralos Museum which is one of the six factories, and exposed all the works which were in display in Aigina every summer from 1963 until 1993.