Construction of the synagogue began in 1851 and was completed in 1862. It was built with money from the town's Jewish community. In 1895 the building was badly damaged by a fire, but the synagogue was rebuilt in 1896.
During the war, the Nazis used the synagogue as a storehouse for goods and furniture stolen from Jews. After the town was liberated, the building housed the town club, and in 1946 th…
Institucija iz koje dolazi
Uvjeti korištenja medija u ovom zapisu (osim ako nije drugačije navedeno)
- Jewish History Tours - Newly digitised item
Država iz koje dolazi
Prvi put objavljeno na Europeana
Zadnji put ažurirano od institucije koja pruža podatke