Tarkastelet tätä kohdetta uudella Europeana-verkkosivustolla. Näytä tämä kohde alkuperäisessä Europeanassa.

The bell of Fiskars ironworks proprietor Emil Lindsay von Julin

The object is a bell that was used for calling the staff. It belonged to ironworks proprietor Emil Lindsay von Julin who lived 1835-1898, and who was director of the Fiskars ironworks 1866-1885.

While heading the ironworks, Emil Lindsay von Julin with wife Hildur von Julin (born Kistner) and their nine children resided in the Stone House, the corps the logis.

The mother of Emil Lindsay von Juli...