General view of the Brahmeshvara Temple,
Bhubaneshwar from the Archaeological Survey of India Collections,
taken by William Henry Cornish in 1892. The Brahmeshvara Temple
complex (c.1060) stands within a walled enclosure with a principal
temple and four smaller corner shrines. The sanctuary is roofed by
a tall vertical tower while the mandapa has a solid pyramidal roof.
The outer doorway is decora…