The South-East View Of Brecknock-Priory

The text below the print provides a brief history of the cathedral, a dedication to Nicholas Jeffreys Esq., the proprietor of the priory in 1741, as well as his coat of arms,.

Bridge over the Honddy at Brecon with the Castle & Priory
Bridge Over The Honddy At Brecon With The Castle & Priory
Priory Church, Brecon from the Tarall
Priory Church, Brecon