Electric printing press

This printing press is part of the Slovenia Printing Shop, which was the largest and best equipped Partisan printing shop in the western part of Slovenia. It operated from September 1944 to May 1945. The print shop produced newspapers, brochures, leaflets, booklets and other such printed material, and special mention should be made of the Partisan Daily - the only daily newspaper in occupied Euro…