The remains of a 16th century half timbered building. It forms part of the rear elevations of Nos. 43 & 44 Queen Square. The building had been used in the past by Cope's Wine Lodge (along with their building fronting Queen Square). The shop in front was built around 1954 when a Mr. & Mrs. Hemmings bought the site in front of the building. It became well known for selling crockery.