The Church of England Parish Church for Cotmanhay and Shipley. The architect was Henry Isaac Stevens. The church is stone with lancet windows and a polygonal bell turret. The Church had its official opening in 1848 but because of subsidence damage it was demolished in 1987 and replaced by a new building. This is a view of the west end of the Church, including the belfry, from the south east.