St Martin's Church, Bilborough

South aspect of St Martin's Church. The church stands a little way back from the road, and is now dedicated to St. Martin, although the earliest references (1291) are to St. Cuthbert. The plan consists of nave (without aisles), chancel and western tower, porch and entrance on the south side, and there is also a good doorway on the north side built up with masonry. The cills of the windows at the w…

Vittorio Carpi ritratto a figura quasi intera, frontalmente. Ritratto maschile
Dove Dolby ritratta a mezzo busto, di profilo. Ritratto femminile
The root of the matter
Boetti ritratto a mezzo busto, di profilo. Ritratto maschile