South aspect of St Ann's Church

St. Ann's parish was formed in 1865, including a small portion of Baseford parish. In 1863 the Nottingham architect Thomas Chambers Hine (1813-1899), and his partner Robert Evens, received the prize of £20 in the open competition for St. Ann's church. However, when it was built in 1864, it was to the design of Robert Clarke of Nottingham. The Church was consecrated on 4 November 1864 by the Bishop…

Vittorio Carpi ritratto a figura quasi intera, frontalmente. Ritratto maschile
Dove Dolby ritratta a mezzo busto, di profilo. Ritratto femminile
The root of the matter
Boetti ritratto a mezzo busto, di profilo. Ritratto maschile