St Augustine's Parish Church, Flintham

The church was originally 12th century with the typical 'west tower and nave to the east' arrangement, but was altered into a cruciform pattern in the 13th century. The church was then altered, yet again, in 1828 into its present form by Mr Nicholson of Southwell, under direction from the Hildyard family of Flintham Hall. The arched opening to what would have been the transept at the base of the t…

Vittorio Carpi ritratto a figura quasi intera, frontalmente. Ritratto maschile
Dove Dolby ritratta a mezzo busto, di profilo. Ritratto femminile
The root of the matter
Boetti ritratto a mezzo busto, di profilo. Ritratto maschile