Blyth Hall

Blythe Hall was built in 1684-5 by Edward Mellish. It had a drawing room added in an Adam style by Carr in the 1770's (who was also responsible for the stables and bridge which survived after the house was demolished). It was located to the east of St Mary's Church and was demolished in 1972.

Vittorio Carpi ritratto a figura quasi intera, frontalmente. Ritratto maschile
Dove Dolby ritratta a mezzo busto, di profilo. Ritratto femminile
The root of the matter
Boetti ritratto a mezzo busto, di profilo. Ritratto maschile