River Derwent and River Gardens

This picture shows the River Derwent and River Gardens , looking East. The bandstand is shown to the right and Swiss Tea Rooms in the centre. The site was presented to the town by George Herbert Strutt in 1904, and the gardens opened in 1905. Also shown is the railway bridge (left) and houses on Crich Lane on the skyline.

Vittorio Carpi ritratto a figura quasi intera, frontalmente. Ritratto maschile
Dove Dolby ritratta a mezzo busto, di profilo. Ritratto femminile
The root of the matter
Boetti ritratto a mezzo busto, di profilo. Ritratto maschile