Cottages at 'Little Lunnon' just outside Scarrington, pre 1914

The group of around 14 mud and thatch cottages known as 'Little Lunnon' was located on the south side of Scarrington Village and were originally built as the village poor houses. They were believed to date from the mid 18th Century. Seven of the cottages were demolished in 1814, the final two in 1945. The nickname 'Lunnon' is thought to be an ironical colloquialism for 'London', where the poverty …

Carta manuscrita con membrete del Hotel Select de París
Decyzja Politbiura WKP(b) z 29 II 1952 r. : ZSSR wobec komisji katyńskiej Izby Reprezentan…
Frankreich. Rhone Alpes. Drome. Chamaret. Bergfried
Frankreich. Provence. Vaucluse. Roussillon. Ockerbrueche