Methodist Chapel, East Leake

The original Methodist chapel was built in East Leake in 1798, and later enlarged in 1827. This structure was demolished in 1984, leaving the New Methodist Chapel which was built at the rear of this structure in 1981. This photograph is taken looking north east.

Vittorio Carpi ritratto a figura quasi intera, frontalmente. Ritratto maschile
Dove Dolby ritratta a mezzo busto, di profilo. Ritratto femminile
The root of the matter
Boetti ritratto a mezzo busto, di profilo. Ritratto maschile