Built in 1845 and occupied in the 1850's by the Wesleyan Reform Movement. In 1880 it was occupied by the United Methodist Free Church. By 1955 the building was in need of repair. It closed in 1957 and was demolished in 1968. DHSS offices were built on the site and they opened in 1971. This view was taken from the east.