Undated. Image shows the lectern at All Saints Church in Blackman Lane. It is made in brass in the shape of an eagle and was presented to the church in 1880, the year the church was consecrated, by Agnes and Henry Clarke. The gift was in memory of their sister Anna Delicia Hook. Agnes Mary and Anna Delicia were the daughters of John Johnstone M.D., F.R.S. of Monument House, Edgbaston, Warwickshire. In 1829 Anna-Delica married the Rev. Walter-Farquhar Hook, who became Vicar of Leeds between 1837 and 1859. Agnes Mary married the Reverend Henry Clarke in 1834. All Souls Church was built as a memorial to Dean Hook, the Vicar of Leeds.