Undated. View of Beckett Street Board School.The photographer is standing in the playground which, at this side, fronts Beckett Terrace. It shows the entrances for the Senior and Junior Girls. The school dates from 1885 and in a Leeds Directory for 1906 there were 191 boys, 215 girls, 316 infants and 242 juniors (mixed) attending the school. In later years it became Lincoln Green Primary School but is now demolished and the site is a car park for St. James's Hospital.