Undated. View of Cookridge Street showing nos. 13 - 19, part of an old office and warehouse building for the cloth trade, dating from 1847. The first three offices from the left have since been redeveloped (1993) to form the Henry Moore Institute for the Study of Sculpture. The Town Hall tower is seen in the background on the left. Cars are parked in the foreground, the newest with registration plate prefixed D, indicating a date from 1986 onwards.