Undated. View of Dartmouth Park, showing the bandstand and flower beds. Opened on 27th May 1890 by Lord Dartmouth who donated the land to the borough, it was the first of Morley's public parks to be laid out. Since the photograph is entitled 'The Park Morley' it would suggest that it was taken before the opening of Morley's other public parks, Scatcherd Park in 1911 and Lewisham Park in 1914. Photograph from David Atkinson Archive.