1954 On the left of this view are two houses on Campbell Street, number 4 then 2. Continuing right is N. Fielding's wholesale fruitier at number 58a. Faded signs on the wall date back to the 1920s and 30s when James William Moore had a stationers and post office here. Number 58 follows, a boarded up shop. In the background on the right edge are the Leeds Corporation gasometers.