14th August 1935. Two storey, brick built houses. Some boarded or bricked windows and doorways prior to demolition Centre of left hand side, yard for communal lavatory. The street ends in a wall, against which to left can be seen more outside lavatories. First on right, side of Masons' Arms public house (fronting onto Regent Street, number 87). Cobbled street, people in picture.