1. Vienna: The latest portrait of His Majesty the Emperor produced by a member of the academy, Mr. Tom von Dreger.
2. His Majesty inaugurates the Künstlerhaus exhibition building.
3. Bad Ischl: The Emperor returns to continue his summer holiday.
4. Vienna: Cheered by his people the Emperor proceeds from Penzing train station to Schönbrunn palace.
5. A statue of our Emperor created by sculptor Josef Wilk, which was unveiled in Sarajevo on 18th August 1914.
6. The Iron Soldier. Inauguration on Schwarzenbergplatz, 6th March 1915.
7. Footage to support the widows and orphans charity of the armed forces.