Undated. View looking east along Boar Lane from the junction with Lower Briggate, into which tram no.274 is turning. This is a Dick, Kerr tram dating from 1901 and is bound for Bramley. On the right is the shop of Mrs. Melbourne, costumier, then Holy Trinity Church. After the junction with Trinity Street is the Grand Pygmalion department store, the business of Monteith, Hamilton & Monteith Ltd., on the site which was later occupied by C & A. In the foreground are two policemen.