Tuto položku si prohlížíte na nové stránce Europeana. Zobrazit tuto položku na původní stránce Europeana.

Leeds General Infirmary, Great George Street

Undated. View of Leeds General Infirmary looking from the South-East corner along the main frontage on Great George Street. This original part of the Infirmary was designed by George Gilbert Scott and opened in May 1886. Scott had recently completed St.Pancras Station and the Infirmary facade and porticos bear many similarities with that. Horses and carts can be seen on Great George Street.