- × pixels
- A comprehensive description of Lapland written by Johannes Schefferus, Skyttean professor of Eloquence and Government at Uppsala University and one of the most important humanists in Sweden at that time. The work was translated into English, German, French and Dutch.
- Added engraved title page: The history of Lapland.
- The ʼJourney into Laplandʼ by Olof Rudbeck has separate pagination, the register is continuous.
- Digital reproduction, The National Library of Finland, Centre for Preservation and Digitisation, Mikkeli
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Available on the Internet
References and relations
- (NBN)f20101072 (sid.)