- × pixels
- Tom Hanley was a painter and decorator. This photograph illustrates his workshop, where he kept his horse and cart. The workshop was situated where Batley Irish Nash can currently be found. Hanley and his family lived on Branch Road , which housed both the shop and living accommodation. Hanley purchased the business in 1897.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.
- Mr John Beddard's (former Headmaster of Shelley Council School) middle daughter - Daisy.