- × pixels
- The military would move to Maymyo during the hot season to escape from the high heat and humidity of Rangoon. See image: K026365
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Royal Air Force 1543805 R.O. Stone East Bengal and Burma 1943-1946: Black and White Negatives of various photographs taken over that period Hill Leave, Maymyo (Pyin U Lwin), Burma Camp Helpers on Wash Day.
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.