- × pixels
- The church had to be used at the last minute, as the Parish Room, which is normally used, was out of action due to the heavy rains of last summer. I took the photo because of the unusual usage. Angela Griffith.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- "Election Day", the Church of St. James the Great, Flockton. Non-Winning Entries. "A Moment in Time, Kirklees, the Inside Story" PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION 2008 Interiors.
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.