- × pixels
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Church of St Philip and St James, Scholes - completed and consecrated on the 12th December 1877 by the Bishop of Ripon. Architects - Messrs T.H. and F. Healey of Bradford
- Preparations for Royal Visit: Flower bed saying "Welcome to Elizabeth and Philip"
- Campanula in garden at Fenay Hall, Fenay Bridge
- Group with dignitaries