- × pixels
- "We did square bashing on the cliff tops at Boscombe, and billeted in boarding houses by government arrangement. We used wooden rifles until the passing out parade, owing to shortage. Note the cliffs and sea shore was mined with barbed wire barricades. Out of bounds to all at your peril" Reg Stone.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.
- Mr John Beddard's (former Headmaster of Shelley Council School) middle daughter - Daisy.