- × pixels
- The Community of the Resurrection is an Anglican monastic community located at Mirfield in West Yorkshire. Inspired by the rule of St Benedict, it is part of the Anglican Church of England. The Community was founded in 1892 by the Rev Charles Gore, and was originally located at Radley Vicarage, Oxford. The Community relocated to Mirfield in 1898 so it could be right in the heart of the developing industrial centres. Information taken from Community of the Resurrection website: www.mirfieldcommunity.org.uk
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.
- Mr John Beddard's (former Headmaster of Shelley Council School) middle daughter - Daisy.