- × pixels
- Harewood House, home to the Queen's cousin, the Earl of Harewood. The House was built in the mid-18th century with money made from the West Indian sugar trade.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Photo Album Containing Various Images: Harewood House - The West Façade.
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.