- × pixels
- The school is now known as Ravensthorpe Junior School. The building has formerly been both a secondary and a middle school. The school building was built in the 1930s, and is predominantly made up of red brick, with a slate roof, and is set within extensive grounds.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.
- Mr John Beddard's (former Headmaster of Shelley Council School) middle daughter - Daisy.