- × pixels
- Opened Saturday 7th July 1883, by His Grace the Duke of Somerset, K.G.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Huddersfield Technical School and Mechanics Institution, Queen Street South.
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.