- × pixels
- The Great Orme (Welsh: Y Gogarth or Pen y Gogarth ) is a prominent limestone headland dominating the popular resort of Llandudno on the north coast of Wales.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Batley Central Methodist Church - group photograph.
- Mirfield Grammar School Theatrical Presentations.
- The construction of the first segment of the Yorkshire section of the M62 motorway, situated between the county boundary of Saddleworth Moor and Outlane - Scammonden Bridge, the centering of the arch aided by scaffolding.
- Dewsbury from Earlsheaton