- × pixels
- Chowringhee is a neighbourhood in central Calcutta (Kalkata), in the Indian state of West Bengal. Lieutenant General Sir James Outram (1803-1863) by John Henry Foley (1818-74), R. A. Bronze. Unveiled by Lord Napier on the Queen's birthday in 1874, near the junction of Chowringhee Road and Park Street, Calcutta (Kalkata). Today it stands in the grounds of the Victoria Memorial.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Batley Central Methodist Church - group photograph.
- Mirfield Grammar School Theatrical Presentations.
- The construction of the first segment of the Yorkshire section of the M62 motorway, situated between the county boundary of Saddleworth Moor and Outlane - Scammonden Bridge, the centering of the arch aided by scaffolding.
- Dewsbury from Earlsheaton