- × pixels
- My house rather a shrine is unique in so many ways. Its a unique art gallery, more than fifty majestic photographs in elegant frames, and statues of gods and goddesses adorn the walls floor to ceiling in two rooms. Seeing is believing Mr P.L. Bansal.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.
- Mr John Beddard's (former Headmaster of Shelley Council School) middle daughter - Daisy.