- × pixels
- "The Bunny Run" is the name given to the road that runs parallel with the railway lines. The road's actual name is Upper Batley Low Lane , which starts from Shay Farm near the top of Carlinghow Hill and goes right through to Howden Clough. The Bunny Run was very popular with courting couples, hence the name. The Upper Batley Railway Station use to be situated nearby.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.
- Mr John Beddard's (former Headmaster of Shelley Council School) middle daughter - Daisy.