- × pixels
- Situated on the western side of the Victoria Memorial the Calcutta Race Course was built in the year 1820 and was maintained by the Royal Calcutta Turf Club.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Batley Central Methodist Church - group photograph.
- Mirfield Grammar School Theatrical Presentations.
- The construction of the first segment of the Yorkshire section of the M62 motorway, situated between the county boundary of Saddleworth Moor and Outlane - Scammonden Bridge, the centering of the arch aided by scaffolding.
- Dewsbury from Earlsheaton