- × pixels
- Harold Laycock came from Heckmondwike. He played cricket for Heckmondwike and was a well known athlete, gaining medals in the Yorkshire Sprint Championships. Louie Laycock (nee Briggs) was a member of the Gomersal Ladies Cricket Team.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.
- Mr John Beddard's (former Headmaster of Shelley Council School) middle daughter - Daisy.