- × pixels
- Woodbrooke, the UK's Quaker Study Centre Since 1903 Woodbrooke as provided education for people of any faith, based around the exploration of Quakerism and related themes. The centre is based in the former family home of the local chocolate maker, George Cadbury, who was a Quaker himself.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.
- Mr John Beddard's (former Headmaster of Shelley Council School) middle daughter - Daisy.