- × pixels
- Mr. Joseph Taylor, born in 1823, was the sixth son of Mr. Thomas Taylor, Manufacturer, Batley and was the brother of the founders of J. T. and J. Taylor Ltd. Joseph Taylor entered into partnership with his friend. Mr. John Clarkson (brother of Mr. Richard Clarkson, the intimate friend of Mr. Joshua Taylor), and they carried on business as woollen manufacturers for some years at Morley having a warehouse at Station Road, Batley, and trading as Taylor and Clarkson.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.
- Mr John Beddard's (former Headmaster of Shelley Council School) middle daughter - Daisy.