- × pixels
- The Star Inn was at the Huddersfield end of Albert Street. A vintage episode of 'Summer Wine' was made inside the pub.Next door was a grocers shop. This was the corner of Queen's Mill Lane. Across was Taylor and Lodge Mill.
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Star Inn - Swan Lane, Lockwood, Huddersfield.
- Batley Central Methodist Church - group photograph.
- Mirfield Grammar School Theatrical Presentations.
- The construction of the first segment of the Yorkshire section of the M62 motorway, situated between the county boundary of Saddleworth Moor and Outlane - Scammonden Bridge, the centering of the arch aided by scaffolding.