- × pixels
- In 1896, a permanent military post was established in the town of Maymyo and later, because of its climate, it became a hill station and the summer capital of British Burma. See images: k026359 and K026460
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Royal Air Force 1543805 R.O. Stone East Bengal and Burma 1943-1946: Black and White Negatives of various photographs taken over that period Hill Leave, Maymyo (Pyin U Lwin), Burma Billet Perch House.
- Chapel Hill, looking up towards Buxton Road, Huddersfield.
- Wartime Archive of Reg Stone of Skelmanthorpe: The King Edward VII Arch leading to the Victoria Memorial Hall, Queens Way, Calcutta.
- The Parish Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Church Lane, Mirfield WF14 9HY.